Join Our Team
Director of Instruction
The Director of Instruction is responsible for organizing, budgeting, developing, promoting, scheduling, and conducting golf instructional programs that meet customer demands and needs.
Reports To: General Manager, Director of Golf & Head Golf Professional
Supervises: Instructional Staff, Range Staff
Job Summary: The Director of Instruction is responsible for organizing, budgeting, developing, promoting, scheduling, and conducting golf instructional programs that meet customer demands and needs. Working with the Director of Golf, Head Golf Professional, Golf Course Superintendent and/or Golf Professional staff, this position will manage and maintain the golf range/teaching area and assure consistently high-quality service levels.
– Class A, PGA Member in good standing
– Bachelor’s Degree or experience equivalent
– Excellent interpersonal communication skills in both written and verbal formats
– Manage, oversee, and direct the total golf instruction and player development programming for the facility.
– Oversee all lesson and instructional program schedules at the facility.
– Train golf professionals on golf instruction, teaching philosophies and the management of programs to include clinics, juniors, group, private lessons, player development and special population lessons.
– Utilize state-of-the-art teaching and learning theories and be able to integrate the use of teaching aids, videotape, launch monitors, etc. when appropriate in all programs.
– Develop and manage instructional budget for the facility and closely monitor departmental income and expense statements monthly.
– Explain variances and prepare corrective action plans.
– Supervise information requests regarding or pertaining to schedule of lessons and instructional golf.
– Maintain teaching aids and equipment inventory in excellent condition.
– Attend all meetings scheduled by the management team; i.e., Head Golf Professional, Director of Golf, General Manager, and Golf Course Superintendent.
– Lead the way in marketing and promotion for instructional programming at Falcon Lakes Golf Club.
– Create player development programs to foster both a recreational, fun environment plus a competitive environment
– Maintain regular, open contact with both supervisors and staff instructors to ensure teamwork and consistency in teaching programs.
– Possess a personality trait that will make people feel welcome, reflecting favorably on the Falcon Lakes Golf Club.
– Bonus Pay Opportunities
– 5 Paid Holidays
– 10 Days PTO
– Flexible Scheduling
– Meal Privileges
– Golf Privileges
Golf Course Services
Join our team; this position is responsible for cleaning and servicing golf carts.
This position includes cleaning and maintenance of driving range operation. Assisting with tournament setup. Position includes playing privileges.
(12 – 30 hours a week)
Golf Course Maintenance
Landscape Manager/Gerente de Paisaje
Located in Basehor, KS, 15 minutes from the Legends Shopping Complex, Falcon Lakes Golf Club is seeking to hire a person experienced in landscape maintenance.
Qualified candidates will:
– Have a minimum of five years of landscape maintenance
– Be knowledgeable in efficient mowing and maintaining of personal residences
– Have significant experience with maintaining large landscape commercial areas
– Have hands-on experience in snow removal techniques for residential areas, but also large corporate lots
– Have a proven track record of hiring and supervising a team of workers
Candidates who are fluent in both English and Spanish will be given top consideration.
This is a full-time position, with an hourly wage from $22 to $28 per hour commiserate with experience. Our generous benefits package includes paid vacation, health insurance, retirement, a meal each shift and more.
Ubicado en Basehor, KS, a 15 minutos del complejo comercial Legends, Falcon Lakes Golf Club busca contratar a una persona con experiencia en mantenimiento de jardines.
Los candidatos calificados:
– Tener un mínimo de cinco años de mantenimiento del paisaje.
– Tener conocimientos sobre cómo cortar y mantener eficientemente las residencias personales.
– Tener experiencia significativa en el mantenimiento de grandes áreas comerciales de paisaje.
– Tener experiencia práctica en técnicas de remoción de nieve para áreas residenciales, pero también grandes lotes corporativos
– Tener un historial probado de contratación y supervisión de un equipo de trabajadores
Los candidatos que dominen tanto el inglés como el español recibirán la máxima consideración.
Esta es una posición de tiempo completo, con un salario por hora de $ 22 a $ 28 por hora compadecido con la experiencia. Nuestro generoso paquete de beneficios incluye vacaciones pagadas, seguro médico, jubilación, una comida en cada turno y más.
Maintenance and Landscape Operations
The maintenance department at Falcon Lakes Golf Club is responsible for the maintenance of 3 Falcon Lakes Homes Associations and the surrounding development including many acres of residential turf, landscape beds, irrigation systems, and 200+ planted trees. Full-time positions available.
Falcon Lakes Golf Club’s Maintenance and Landscape Operations has the following full-time and part-time positions available. Benefits include Uniforms, Flexible Scheduling, Overtime Opportunities, Daily Meals and Meal Discounts, Golfing Privileges, Pro-shop Discounts.
- Assistant-in-Training – $18-$22/HR
- Commercial Mowing Lead – $18-$22/HR
- Landscape Installers and Laborers- $17-$25/HR
- Greenskeepers – $15-$20/HR
- Mowing Operators (Retirees encouraged to apply) – $10-$14/HR (depending on experience)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Mowing Lead
- Irrigation Projects
- Landscaping Projects
- Chemical Application assistance
- Periodic Golf Course work when necessary
Laborers | Weekend Crew | PT Mowers:
Primary jobs will include mowing, trimming, bunker work, course set up and landscape maintenance.
Experience preferred but will train and promote applicants with a strong work ethic and willingness to grow with our team. Winter hours available. Flexible shifts. Seasonal Full-time and part-time positions available.