Golf Tournaments in Kansas City:
Host your Event at Falcon Lakes Golf Club
Falcon Lakes Golf Club is a beautifully maintained, 18-hole links style golf course with a premier natural grass practice facility and a first-class food and beverage operation. The Jay Morrish designed golf course is a fun track and has consistently been named as one of Kansas City’s best public golf courses.
Falcon Lakes Golf Club is also considered one of the best venues in the metro to host a golf tournament. Director of Golf Operations Jon Snapp and the entire Falcon Lakes Golf Club staff will take good care of you and your guests, from professional bag-drop service to professional scoring and results sheet after play.
All Falcon Lakes Golf Club tournament packages include full access to the premier practice facilities. Your tournament participants can warm up using the natural grass driving range, the bentgrass chipping green with its green-side bunkers, and the large multi-tiered putting green.
Falcon Lakes Golf Club’s beautiful banquet room with its spectacular view of the golf course and lake is a first-class area for your pre- and post-tournament gatherings and meals. All golf tournament packages include the use of a wireless microphone, podium and large projector screen.
Falcon Lakes Golf Club offers three outing packages that can accommodate groups ranging in size from 16 to 144 golfers. All packages may be customized to fit the unique needs of your group. All outings include:
- Green fees and cart
- Use of the first-class driving range and practice facilities
- Professional bag drop service for all participants
- Score cards, cart signs, contest signage, rules sheets and player lists
- Skirted registration tables
- Falcon Lakes staff to manage your event
- Professional scoring and results sheet following play
Additional amenities may be added, including Falcon Lakes Golf Club Food and Beverage options and our Golf Shop merchandise allowance for gift certificates, prizes and/or giveaways.
- Falcon Lakes Golf Club Exclusive Shotgun Outings are designed for 100 to 144 players. Our golf course will be closed for a period of time before and after your Exclusive Shotgun Outing to accommodate your event’s activities. All 18 holes will be utilized.
- Falcon Lakes Golf Club Modified Shotgun Outings are designed for 24 to 80 players. The golf course will accommodate other golfers throughout the day, while maintaining the integrity of your event.
- Falcon Lakes Golf Club Tee Time Outings are designed for 16 to 24 players. The golf course will accommodate other golfers throughout the day, while maintaining the integrity of your event. All tee time outing participants will start on the first hole in nine-minute intervals.
Email Jon Snapp, Falcon Lakes Director of Golf, or call 913-724-4653 for more information about Falcon Lakes golf tournament packages. Reserve your tournament date today.